2012 Goal Ideas
** UPDATE ** My final review of goals and accomplishments is posted here. **
Here is my working list of goals for 2012 that I wrote out in January. I will review and update this again after Labor Day weekend in September.
I do not expect to finish all these goals; rather, these are my ideas of the various things I’d like to accomplish if time, energy and finances permit. This blog post talks about how I choose my goals and get things done on the list.
- Read Jesus Calling and its Bible verses each day
- Take more short trips
- Declutter and organize the house
- Improve my physical self
- Continue to evolve my blog
- Continue taking photos
- Set up second blog for writers / diarists
- Scrapbook my life (I found a class to take to help with this)
- Take a self portrait class
- Write & publish an e-book
- Participate in NaNoWriMo
- Put together more photo albums
- Organize my photos
- Scan more photos
- Consider continue writing my spiritual memoir
- Print all computer journals
- Scan handwritten journals (at least some of them)
- Put together a cookbook of favorite recipes
- What do I want to do about food preservation? I don’t think I want to can, but maybe dehydrate or freeze stuff when produce is cheap and plentiful?
- Stay in touch with my niece
- Give the dogs more attention
Thanks Kem and thanks for subscribing!
Thanks Maggie! I won’t be accomlishing all these goals. They are merely my ideas. In this later post, I decided on what I was starting with.
Looks like a busy year ahead. I like your #1 and #4 I also have a “declutter” goal as well as organize the photos.
good luck with all of it.
Good luck with NaNoWriMo! I work with the English department of a local community college; NNWM creates joy, angst, and hilarious coffee-cup conversations for months… :)
I bet it does make for all kinds of conversation! We’ll see if I do it this year or not, but I’d sure like to at least try.
Thanks for subscribing!