** UPDATE ** My final review of goals and accomplishments is posted here. **
Here is my working list of goals for 2012 that I wrote out in January. I will review and update this again after Labor Day weekend in September.
I do not expect to finish all these goals; rather, these are my ideas of the various things I’d like to accomplish if time, energy and finances permit. This blog post talks about how I choose my goals and get things done on the list.
- Read Jesus Calling and its Bible verses each day
- Take more short trips
- Declutter and organize the house
- Improve my physical self
- Continue to evolve my blog
- Continue taking photos
- Set up second blog for writers / diarists
- Scrapbook my life (I found a class to take to help with this)
- Take a self portrait class
- Write & publish an e-book
- Participate in NaNoWriMo
- Put together more photo albums
- Organize my photos
- Scan more photos
- Consider continue writing my spiritual memoir
- Print all computer journals
- Scan handwritten journals (at least some of them)
- Put together a cookbook of favorite recipes
- What do I want to do about food preservation? I don’t think I want to can, but maybe dehydrate or freeze stuff when produce is cheap and plentiful?
- Stay in touch with my niece
- Give the dogs more attention