Making a to do list is a great way to prioritize my time. Unfortunately, the list of what I want to get done this month is – I suspect – longer than the time actually available to get it all done. That’s so not a surprise, but still frustrating to me. Some of it just information gathering, so I hope I can knock off a big chunk of it.
- Get caught up on my photography and creativity classes.
- Figure out how to use my new camera – I’m upgrading my Canon Rebel to something more substantial.
- Learn how to shoot my camera manually – I’m taking Photography 201 over at Big Picture Classes and it’s going at just the right pace for me to be figuring this out.
- Blog daily for the 30 Days of Lists. I’d like to put together a photo album for myself when this is done.
- Get my diet back on track. I stopped losing weight in January, but kept losing inches until early June. Now I’m stalled out and lately, am not following my diet very well.
- Finish decluttering the bookshelves by the kitchen and my downstairs desk drawers. This decluttering project is actually getting close to the end, at least for the big and obvious stuff. I think it’ll be done by the end of the year!
- Look into downloading my blogs to create a photo album. Dor, over at Virginia Views, tried blog2print.com and was happy with the result.
- Evaluate my goals for the rest of 2014 and choose my priorities.
- Start the process to get our wills revised.
- Look over the Scrivener tutorials that I recently purchased. Maybe even start listening to them!
- Continue to do 30 minutes a day of something to catch up the crummy projects, which is a whole different list. Of course, if I’m blogging every day, that might nix that idea.
- Keep up with my daily walks.
Whew! It makes me tired just to look at this, but it would be nice to put a big ol’ dent in my projects.
How about you? What do you need / want to finish this month?
I am a backyard adventurer, philosopher and observer, recording my life in journals and photographs. Visit my blog at www.livingtheseasons.com or write me at dogear6 [at] gmail [dot] com.